The B2B Summit
InternetRetailing Events is proud to bring the InternetRetailing B2B Summit to Berlin this January to provide a forum for top-level executives from leading B2B industries to address the challenges they face in transforming their businesses for the digital age.
This highly immersive one day event will focus on successful innovation amongst the very best organisations, and will bring together high-level thinkers and practitioners for a dynamic and informative conversation.
Held under the Chatham House Rule this is an invitation-only event, which will discuss and debate new ideas, uncover real experiences and visions for the future of B2B ecommerce in a relaxed and open, knowledge sharing environment.
The unique format of the summit is something that goes away from a traditional conference, in order to create constant peer-to-peer interaction, resulting in the exchange of knowledge and practical intelligence for immediate in-business benefit.
All delegates will be vetted as part of the registration process, and carefully chosen on their ability to contribute to the discussion.
The Internet-Retailing B2B Summit was borne from the immense success of the InternetRetailing Summit 2016 which attracted the crème of the multichannel world. With lively debate and discussion, extensive exchange of ideas and profitable networking opportunities, it established itself as the place for the leaders in retail of the future to gather.
Leading retailers including Argos, Zalando, VF Corporation, Alibaba, Adidas Group, Ebay and Boots took part in the inaugural InternetRetailing Summit, and discussed an extensive exchange of ideas for the future of European retail.
The testimonials speak for themselves, brand leaders including Argos | First Data | Just Fab | Rackspace | Zoot | Davidoff | Lidl | Adidas commented :
- “An opportunity you can’t miss out on”
- “Can’t wait for the next one!”
Our portfolio of industry-leading Internet Retailing Event’s stretch back some 10 years, including our award winning Internet Retailing Expo, the eDelivery Expo, Internet Retailing Conference, eDelivery Conference, Internet Retailing Awards, Internet Retailing Summit and Private Dinners.
All this coupled with our close partnership with the industry respected Internet Retailing and eDelivery media - written by experts in retail, technology, supply chain and logistics ensures that our knowledge in this fast moving marketplace is current and relevant.
We take pride in being leaders in hosting multichannel events, for all retailers and suppliers. Having good relationships with many of the leading retailers from Europe and abroad makes it possible for us to deliver the best events year after year.
About the B2B Summit
In these fast-paced sessions the Chair, Ian Jindal, will fire questions at panelists to dive deep into the issue and expose differing views. Be ready to contribute, as the panel will also engage the audience!
These sessions will spotlight on specific key B2B challenges thrown over to the delegates to debate openly with their peers. In an unique setting delegates can share real issues they face, discover how their peers find solutions and benefit from wider feedback in the audience discussion and debate.
Designed for open and intimate discussions with a specific focus on one of the chosen topics, the Roundtable groups will encompass 10 senior level directors led by a moderator to encourage open and frank discussions on the subject matter.
These short sessions will be held in breakout rooms and led by solution providers.
Current participants confirmed to attend include :
- Markus Birkel, Head of IT, Medi
- Floris Blok, Head of Digital Solutions, Baxi UK, part of BDR Thermea
- Mara Boelhauve, Senior E-Business Manager, BRITA Yource GmbH
- Pablo Boto, CTO, Leaseir Light
- Hakan Celebi, Director National KAM, Groupon
- Catherine Challulau, VP of Wholesale eCommerce and Sales Operations EMEA, Ralph Lauren
- Money Chin, Strategic Marketing Manager, Siemens Building Technologies
- Dominik Dreyer, Managing Director, Groupon
- Andrew Fowler, UK Country Manager & International Business Development, Apptus
- Kane Fox, Head of International eCommerce, Furnoko
- Nicola Gasperini, CEO, HSE24
- Francois Gateaud, Director of Sales and Marketing TT EMEAR, Carrier Transicold
- Gustavo Gerzanich, Head of Wholesale.com & B2B, Levi Strauss
- Klaus Goldenbot, President, RS Components
- Stefan Hannusch, Head of Marketing, Festool
- Thomas Kolster, Director of Design and Creating, Danfoss
- Sascha Latzberg, Global Head of AM Marketing & Sales Excellence, Henkel
- Jeannette Liendo, Global Vice President, Head of Brand, Communications & Digital Markets, Philips
- Florian Lüft, VP Sales & Business Development D/A/CH, Apptus
- Christian Macht, Chief Strategy Officer, Rakuten
- Jonathan Newman, International CIO and Vice President, eCommerce & Marketing Operations, Office Depot
- Tomas Nowak, Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing & Merchandising Europe, Staples Europe
- Sarah Oey, Global Head of Marketing, Shell Global B2B
- Winnie Palmer, Director Experience Marketing, EMEA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Mattia Perroni, Managing Director, Houzz
- Ernest Quingles, VicePresident EMEA Business Sales, Epson Iberica S.A.U.
- Pierre-Yves Senghor, CMO, Itron
- Farrukh Shad, SVP eCommerce, Schneider Electric
- Wolf Sternberg, Head of eCommerce, Papier Liebl
- Peter Strömqvist, Former CEO & Former VP, Woody Bygghandel AB & Peab AB
- Sam Talya, Global B2B Ecommerce Manager, Philips
- Frank Theilen, Director IT Applications and Infrastructure, Aventics GmbH
- Oscar Visuna, Commercial & Industrial Printing Director, Epson Iberica S.A.U
- Friedrich Völker, Aftermarket, Services and Digital Products, Kärcher.
- Marigale Walsh, Head of Marketing- Director Online, Staples Europe
- Roland Wientjes, Director of Business Development, Hoogwegt Group
Interested to learn more?
Contact our Commercial Director, Lee Price :
T: +44 (0) 207 384 8191