The B2B Summit
InternetRetailing Events is proud to have brought the InternetRetailing B2B Summit to Berlin in January 2017 to provide a forum for top-level executives from leading B2B industries to address the challenges they face in transforming their businesses for the digital age.
This highly immersive one day event focused on successful innovation amongst the very best organisations, and brought together high-level thinkers and practitioners for a dynamic and informative conversation.
Held under the Chatham House Rule this enabled discussion and debate of new ideas to uncover real experiences and visions for the future of B2B ecommerce in a relaxed and open, knowledge sharing environment.
The unique format of the summit is something that goes away from a traditional conference, in order to create constant peer-to-peer interaction, resulting in the exchange of knowledge and practical intelligence for immediate in-business benefit.
The Internet-Retailing B2B Summit was borne from the immense success of the InternetRetailing Summit 2016 which attracted the crème of the multichannel world. With lively debate and discussion, extensive exchange of ideas and profitable networking opportunities, it established itself as the place for the leaders in retail of the future to gather.
Leading retailers including Argos, Zalando, VF Corporation, Alibaba, Adidas Group, Ebay and Boots took part in the inaugural InternetRetailing Summit, and discussed an extensive exchange of ideas for the future of European retail.
The testimonials speak for themselves, brand leaders including Argos | First Data | Just Fab | Rackspace | Zoot | Davidoff | Lidl | Adidas commented :
- “An opportunity you can’t miss out on”
- “Can’t wait for the next one!”
Our portfolio of industry-leading Internet Retailing Event’s stretch back some 10 years, including our award winning Internet Retailing Expo, the eDelivery Expo, Internet Retailing Conference, eDelivery Conference, Internet Retailing Awards, Internet Retailing Summit and Private Dinners.
All this coupled with our close partnership with the industry respected Internet Retailing and eDelivery media - written by experts in retail, technology, supply chain and logistics ensures that our knowledge in this fast moving marketplace is current and relevant.
We take pride in being leaders in hosting multichannel events, for all retailers and suppliers. Having good relationships with many of the leading retailers from Europe and abroad makes it possible for us to deliver the best events year after year.
About the B2B Summit
In these fast-paced sessions the Chair, Ian Jindal, fired questions at panelists to dive deep into the issues and expose differing views.
These sessions focused on specific key B2B challenges thrown over to the delegates to debate openly with their peers. In an unique setting delegates shared real issues they faced, discovered how their peers found solutions and benefited from wider feedback in the audience discussion and debate.
Designed for open and intimate discussions with a specific focus on one of the chosen topics, the Roundtable groups encompassed 10 senior level directors led by a moderator to encourage open and frank discussions on the subject matter.
These short sessions were held in breakout rooms and led by solution providers.
Participants included :
- Head of IT, Medi
- Head of Digital Solutions, Baxi UK, part of BDR Thermea
- Senior E-Business Manager, BRITA Yource GmbH
- CTO, Leaseir Light
- Director National KAM, Groupon
- VP of Wholesale eCommerce and Sales Operations EMEA, Ralph Lauren
- Strategic Marketing Manager, Siemens Building Technologies
- Managing Director, Groupon
- UK Country Manager & International Business Development, Apptus
- Head of International eCommerce, Furnoko
- CEO, HSE24
- Director of Sales and Marketing TT EMEAR, Carrier Transicold
- Head of Wholesale.com & B2B, Levi Strauss
- President, RS Components
- Head of Marketing, Festool
- Director of Design and Creating, Danfoss
- Global Head of AM Marketing & Sales Excellence, Henkel
- Global Vice President, Head of Brand, Communications & Digital Markets, Philips
- VP Sales & Business Development D/A/CH, Apptus
- Senior Advisor, Rakuten
- International CIO and Vice President, eCommerce & Marketing Operations, Office Depot
- Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing & Merchandising Europe, Staples Europe
- Global Head of Marketing, Shell Global B2B
- Director Experience Marketing, EMEA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Managing Director, Houzz
- VicePresident EMEA Business Sales, Epson Iberica S.A.U.
- CMO, Itron
- SVP eCommerce, Schneider Electric
- Head of eCommerce, Papier Liebl
- Former CEO & Former VP, Woody Bygghandel AB & Peab AB
- Global B2B Ecommerce Manager, Philips
- Director IT Applications and Infrastructure, Aventics GmbH
- Commercial & Industrial Printing Director, Epson Iberica S.A.U
- Aftermarket, Services and Digital Products, Kärcher.
- Head of Marketing- Director Online, Staples Europe
- Director of Business Development, Hoogwegt Group
Interested to learn more about:
Contact our Commercial Director, Lee Price :
T: +44 (0) 207 384 8191