The Summit comprises a range of sessions for varied pace and levels of interaction.
Fast-paced 40-minute sessions where the Chair (Ian Jindal, Editor in Chief, InternetRetailing) and the audience fire questions at the panelists to dive deep in to the issue and expose differing views. Be ready to contribute, as the panel will also engage the audience.
PERFORMANCE DIMENSION DISCUSSIONS
In each of these 45-min sessions one of six key ‘dimensions’ come under the spotlight examining how retailers have overcome challenges and are mapping the future in:
2. Strategy and Innovation
3. Customer Experience
4. Operations And Logistics
6. Brand and Engagement
- 10 minutes are initially allocated to the speaker to introduce themselves, the topic and pose three questions.
- The audience is split into three groups of roundtables. Each section addresses one of the moderator’s questions. 15 minutes debate.
- At the end of the session, the moderator picks three tables at random to give feedback on their discussions.
- The session leader has 5 minutes to summarise and close.
These are open and intimate discussions with a specific focus on one of the chosen topics:
• 2 x 20 minutes of group work. Each group encompasses 10 senior level directors
• Each table is led by a moderator, the role of whom is to engage the group members to share their unique experience on the issues posed. Each moderator will run their session twice but with 2 different attending groups.
• Places are limited and delegates are asked to confirm their attendance at desired table one week before the event
• After the 1st session of 20 min’s the attendees will change tables to s end the next 20 min’s discussing another topic.
NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION WORKSHOP
6 streams of 2 x 20 minute sessions in breakout rooms, led by solution providers who present a product, solution or the latest tech developments within one of the performance dimensions:
- Strategy and Innovation
- Customer Experience
- Operations and Logistics
- Brand and Engagement